MY HOBBY

A  hobby is the best form of  recreation to our mind and body. It  is an interesting activity of a person during his leisure time. It is very essential relaxation and to get amused during our free time. Hobbies help one to spend his leisure time profitably and pleasantly. A hobby gives pleasure and help us to earn money. Hobbies are of various kinds.
                        Gardening is my favorite hobby. It gives me a sense of joy, pride and pleasure. I have a beautiful garden in front of my house. Different kinds of flower plants and some vegetables are there in my garden. The flowering plants like roses, jasmine etc. and vegetables like pea, bitter gaurd etc.. For my plants and vegetables my father brings fertilizers, manures and seeds. I manure my plants suitably and water them daily. Every evening I spend an in my garden. Most of the flowers begin to blossom during night and a pleasant fragrance spreads everywhere. My hobby gives me mental and bodily relaxation. It also gives me pleasure and phisical exercise.
 BY,
 ANJALI .K. RAJU

No comments:

Post a Comment